Age spots can be treated and prevented. The only way to prevent age spots is to protect your skin from the sun. These “how to prevent age spots tips” will also help you protect you from skin cancer .
How to Prevent Age Spots Tip Sheet
- Pay attention to the areas that are exposed to the sun more often. This is how you get age spots on your hands face and chest. These areas are always exposed in the sun.
- Beware of tanning beds too. For some reason we think tanning beds are less harmful than the real sun exposure.
- Start prevention early. Sun damage can appear as early as in your 20′s
- Wear sunscreen.Waterproof sunscreen are better and look for those who protect from both UVA and UVB rays. SPF of 15 is the strict minimum but should look for 50 SPF.
- Put sunscreen before applying nail polish. Some long lasting nail polishes ultra violet to dry and harden. This can cause the freckling on your hands.
- Protect yourself from the sun with clothing, hats and even an umbrella.
- Protect your left side ! Remember to protect yourself from the sun in the car too : since ultraviolet A (UVA) radiation penetrates through car windows. All this time in a car can add up and dermatologists have noticed that patients have more damages to the left side than right.
What were you looking for ?:
age spots arms (1), how to prevent age spot on the face and hands (1), how to prevent age spots on hands (1), how to prevent aged spot (1), prevent age spots (1), preventing age spots on hands (1)
Recent Search Termsbrown spots skin discoloration, bleaching cream for colour people, products with hydroquinone over the counter, skin bleaching cream for african americans, otc hydroquinone products, hydroquinone 2% gel products, skin lightening cream for african americans, Skin Discoloration Brown Spots, discoloration caused by blood, melasma and fungal infection
Add blog to our directory.